Beneficiary Rights – Wednesday 10th July
Presented by Vicki Ammundsen
Beneficiaries are fundamental to a valid trust. Although it is common for the terms of a deed of trust to allow trustees to favour some beneficiaries over others, it is important for lawyers and accountants who advise trustees and beneficiaries to have a good understanding and appreciation of what rights (if any), any particular beneficiary has.
The webinar, which will include the opportunity to ask questions, will utilise a case study to highlight beneficiary rights and how these should be dealt with in practice.
Subjects covered include:
- A discussion of the rights different beneficiaries have
- When or whether beneficial interests will support a caveat
- How to respond to information requests from a beneficiary
- The documents that have to be disclosed to a beneficiary
- Beneficiary income
- Current accounts
- The Review of the Law of Trusts
When: Wed 10 July 2013, 10:30 – 11:45pm Duration: 75 mins Cost: $180.00 (excl. GST). Click here to book the webinar.